Spring Block Party
Postponed until a later date
9:00am to 12:00pm
Spearfish High School Tennis Courts
Why should you attend this event?
- Are you looking for ways to be more physically active together no matter what your age. Tennis is one of those activities.
- Are you looking for more low-cost activities that your family can all do together. Tennis is one of those activities.
- Tennis does not have to be played on a tennis court. It can be played anywhere including driveways, basements and backyards.
- By getting both kids and parents involve in playing, we hope to attract more people to play and encourage participation in our local tennis programs.
- Thursday Night Family Tennis
- Summer Lessons/Camps with Doug Dexheimer
- Summer Lessons with Doug Stevens
And there is more:
- Doug Dexheimer will be doing QuickStart Tennis with ages 3-10
- Doug Stevens will work with the more experienced players
- Intermediate players will have "green-dot" tennis ball activities
- Sign-up for
- Summer Camps
- Summer Tennis Lessons